Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stitchfix Part 1

Have yall gotten into Stitch Fix yet? Im sure most of yall have heard of it by now but if not here is the gist.
You go to Stichfix.com, use my link   and you will get in invite to this really rad site. Once in you have all these options on what kind of clothes you like to wear, size, style etc...then for a small charge of 20$ they send you a box of clothes for you to try on. You can keep what you like and send back what you don't, and you don't even have to worry about shipping because they include a return bag in your box. I have ordered two boxes so far and loved both of them. Unfortunately I completely forgot to keep my invoice so I could list exactly what I got and the prices but oh well hindsight is 20/20. Here is what I received from my first box:











I ended up only keeping the first two items. They fit super well and the prices weren't too bad. The dress was beautiful and really well made but it was a bit too tight, the striped shirt was a little too short in the front and I don't like to show off my tummy and I didn't keep the bracelet because I don't really wear them and it was a bit expensive. Overall I really like the concept of Stitch Fix and I will continue to use it. 

Make sure and tell me if yall order a Fix so I can see what you got!!



No comments:

Post a Comment