Saturday, May 14, 2011

Something Borrowed

One of my co workers gave me a few books yesterday, one of them being something borrowed. I am only a couple of chapters in but its pretty good so far. I don't really know a whole lot about it, actually I didn't even know that its apparently a movie. I am so out of it lately, pretty much a certified old lady.

My mom made burgers today to celebrate my brothers ex girlfriends birthday...no one but my mom likes her, my brother isn't even home either. The only reason why I am here is to eat the free food. I really wish she would leave so I could walk around my house without feeling weird. Did I mention that she is turning 19 and my brother is 16...and she is still obsessed with him. How weird is that?! I would never ever date anyone a month younger then me and hes like 3 years younger then her. PLEASE GET OUT OF OUR LIVES CRAZY!!

Last night me and Jess were actually going to go out on a Friday night but like always when I have Saturday off it rained. We ended up walking around for a few minutes and leaving downtown. I hate leaving my favorite place in the world! We went back to his house and spent the night as usual watching movies. I am starting to get tired of this, I need action! I need adventure! I need another trip!! Or a party, a group of new friends SOMETHING!!!
My mom and I were going to go to Savannah, Georgia to see my sister this weekend but money ended up being to tight so it wasn't possible. I miss her so much, I need help convincing her to move back home. Maybe I just need to move I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment