Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ADVENTURE TIME

Late tonight me and the man friend will be leaving for the hopefully sunny shores of Savannah Georgia to see my sister!!! She moved down there last May and I havent had time to go see her. We used to hangout all the time when she lived in the Boro and I have missed our good sisterly times horribly. I hear Savannah is really pretty with its beaches and old timey feel.

Any place with trees like that is a place I want to be. Kinda reminds me of New Orleans...well pre flood more like.

Ive just come back from yet another interview, hopefully something good will come out of it. Im doing better at not losing heart where jobs are concerned, what happens happens for a reason right? I get a whole week off from Walgreens hell and I plan on taking full advantage of this. I need more blogs to read...suggest some for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment