Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tiny Love

The last few weeks Ive been lurking some cute animals because you know when I have nothing better to do that is what I fill my time with.
I believe when I have my own place I will be getting a few small furry animals and start out on my crazy cat lady career. Well I wont really have a cat unless its hairless or something weird but you get what I mean right? I have always been fascinated by what I cant have and my mom has always been afraid of ferrets. So of course I have wanted one for about 13 years. Hedgehogs are precious and who doesn't love something hairless?? Someone rich support me and gimme a farm please?? Id be most happy!!
Oh and by the way I have 4 whole followers now!! Hello new lady!!! Welcome to the horribly spelled party!!








No comments:

Post a Comment