Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A bit about my own self

I found this on Her Library Adventure's blog and I thought it was pretty cute so I figured Id do it too.

A. Age: 20

B. Bed size: Queen!!! with zebra sheets

C. Chore that you hate: cleaning others messes

D. Dogs: none at the mo'

E. Essential start to your day: stretching to realign my spine

F. Favourite color: red

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 6 feet tall lady

I. Instruments you play: Ive played violin, guitar and flute.

J. Job title: aesthetician, come get a facial from me!!

K. Kids: Prolly only ones that are covered in fur, I love babies but I like that I can give them back at the end of the day.

L. Live: Music City,

M. Mother's name: Jeanie

N. Nicknames: Kellers, kiki,

O. Overnight hospital stays: None as of yet

P. Pet peeve: anyone who doesnt like the Nanny, loud noises make me feel funny, people who leave me alone in the dark

Q. Quote from a movie:  "OOMPAAAAA" -big fat greek wedding

R. Right or left handed: LEFT


S. Siblings: a big sister and a little brother

T. Time you wake up: 8 wed to fri, 7 on saturday, and whenever I want the rest

U. Underwear: animal printed, I love animal printings

V. Vegetable you hate: Peas!!!! I literally am a human garbage dump, I eat anything but I cant abide peas

W. What makes you run late: taking too long to do my makeup, I love makeup

X. X-Rays you've had: teeth, hand, head, spine,

Y. Yummy food that you make: I can cook anything, I love to cook

Z. Zoo animal: I cant pick just one! I love animals!! a type would be the big cats, they are so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment