Friday, June 10, 2011

I miss

I never thought I would say this but I really miss having internet at home. I dont like having to go places if I want to get on a real computer. I do have a smart phone but it only shows so much.

Today is a beautiful busy day, actually this whole week has been insane at work. Its awesome but very tiring. I have also been trying really hard to go to yoga every night so I dont usually get home till 9:30 after leaving the house at 9 am. Its a long day but Ive been feeling better then ever!!

On Monday I was at a meeting for learn more about the Jan Marini line that we use in the spa and I flushed my keys down the hotel toilet. Not my best moment haha.

I am definitly ready for the weekend and some much needed relaxation!!!  Hows yalls weeks going?

No comments:

Post a Comment