Wednesday, April 27, 2011

here comes the bride

Every once in a blue moon I really feel like it would be nice to be married, you know the whole white picket fence package. This is clearly during the once of month Kelley is delusional time. I never was one of those kids who dreamed of getting married from a young age. I always would rather be outside climbing trees or going fishing. As Ive gotten older I do look sometimes at couples with envy and wish I could be in that position. I guess it'll all happen when the time is right.

Speaking of marriages one of my good friends just got married on April 2. I didn't get to go to the wedding actually but now that I've seen the pictures I am blown away by who perfectly cute they are. Am I right or am I right??!!


She is so precious and I am so darn happy for her. They are the perfect couple. And I wish them all the happiness in the world. Live long and prosper guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment