Sunday, April 24, 2011

Merry Eastermas

Today is a day full of family and food, my two favorite things. Keep in mind I am not religious and don't actually believe in Easter but I do love my family and I do love to put foods into my belly. I am the only non-religious one in the house so sometimes it gets kinda weird but I deal with it.
Me and my mom are scrambling to get everything made and warmed up enough before people start getting here at 12:30. I love this part, its fun to half stress about getting this finished.

I had a lot of fun with Jess last night. We ate delicious spaghetti and watched movies, as per usual. I am trying to plan a secret surprise hangout for him for the next time I'm off work. We prolly spend too much time together but I think I am ok with this.

How are you guys spending the day?

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, or not. This day we live in means that holidays are hype and money makers and can be enjoyed, or not, by anyone regardless of their beliefs. That's good for me, because I love chocolate and family food times too!

    ReplyDelete