Monday, September 5, 2011

Daily Happy pt 4

Are yall sick of seeing all these projects yet? I have another one that I finished last night while I was watching The Devil Wears Prada. It was super simple and took about an hour to do. I think I am gonna start giving these away to random people. Im doing one that I should be finished with by tomorrow that is a cross stitch on a card that came with a fancy envelope to send. Im giving that one to my great aunt, we are pretty good pen pals.



I went to see The Help today after reading it the last few days. I really liked the book which is weird for me because I rarely like things like that but I was pleasantly surprised. The movie was pretty far as they usually are from the original but it still flowed along nicely. I would definitely recommend seeing this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment